Contributor
CyndibemyLOVE

SAMS Credit... HARD or SOFT pull? convert to Wal-Mart Card?

I have a Sams Card with a low cl and would like to get it uped since my 80 point jump after paying 9 medical colections and then they told me to dispute and it ould be removed. Well I disputed and all have left the building on all 3 reports...... I went from 579 to 662 on EQ and from 619 to 637 on TU. EX dont know since I cant get a real score.....Sucks....
Contributor
hopeagain

Re: SAMS Credit... HARD or SOFT pull? convert to Wal-Mart Card?

CyndibemyLOVE wrote:
I have a Sams Card with a low cl and would like to get it uped since my 80 point jump after paying 9 medical colections and then they told me to dispute and it ould be removed. Well I disputed and all have left the building on all 3 reports...... I went from 579 to 662 on EQ and from 619 to 637 on TU. EX dont know since I cant get a real score.....Sucks....

Congrats on your improvement!

What was your limit with Sams and how long have you had the account?

I had a $500. limit on my Sams card. After a year I hit the love button on the web site. They increased me to $1000. on the spot. I didnt see any inquires on my report.

Regular Contributor
iwantbettercredit

Did you know that you can use your sam's club at Walmart and Vice-Versa.  I have both cards myself. GEMB will usually give CLI increases every 6-8 months but I have never know them to give increases before six months. 

"All I want for Christmas is to be able to pay our debts"
Valued Contributor
mjbfan79

I would keep the Sam's card u stand a better chance of getting a bigger CL in the future.

Starting Score 3-31-08: EQ 582 TU 577 EX 625
Current Score 3-19-10: EQ 703 TU 712 EX No Clue
Goal Score: 800 By January Of 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+