cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMS PLCC to MC...**update**

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SAMS STORE CC CONVERTING TO MC SOON!!

Good news!

Message 11 of 40
negg
Frequent Contributor

SAMs club now accepts Amex 

CSR.........11,900.......Delta Amex $11,200.........Marriott Rewards Premier $8000.......Discover IT $9700......Citi Preferred $8600.......Chase Freedom $10,800.....Barclay(apple) $11,600......BofA $1500.......Capital One $7400......FNO $9800......Barclay(Hawaiian airlines)$11,000......Citi Costco $15,000. June 1st 2013 0 credit cards and 575 fico. Today 117K in credit and 812 fico and ZERO INQUIRIES......ZERO. 2018 goal. 825 fico.
Message 12 of 40
msbia
Established Contributor

@negg wrote:

Yep, I saw that on my Amex account page. 

@ Pizza....I wonder what happens to customers who have both? I have the PLCC at $8k and the MC at $1800... I wonder if they will combine or....

thanks for the info. I will be calling Sync tomorrow since they have a local branch about 5 minutes from me.  

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 13 of 40
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@msbia wrote:

@negg wrote:

@ Pizza....I wonder what happens to customers who have both? I have the PLCC at $8k and the MC at $1800... I wonder if they will combine or....

thanks for the info. I will be calling Sync tomorrow since they have a local branch about 5 minutes from me.  

I dont know!!  How did you get both the store and MC? Usually if you try to app for the MC, it declines most people because youre already in the system with an acct!  I would think they would combine limits, and close the store card. Hopefully this happens!!!

Message 14 of 40
msbia
Established Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@msbia wrote:

@negg wrote:

I dont know!!  How did you get both the store and MC? Usually if you try to app for the MC, it declines most people because youre already in the system with an acct!  I would think they would combine limits, and close the store card. Hopefully this happens!!!

I got the PLCC via straight app when my scores were struggling last year in March. It was originally approved for $437 lol. I finally got it to $8k this spring. In July when my TU hit 720 I cold applied for the MC and was instantly approved. I agree with you and hope they combine...that would be great! 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 15 of 40
myjourney
Super Contributor

Raises Hand 

I have a question and I'm in complete shock Ms Pizza failed to ask Smiley Surprised Lol

Will this result in a new TL like Walmart? 

I expect a quick answer to help others ...Lol 

Pizza what's taking so long where's my info? 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 16 of 40
jason86423
Frequent Contributor

Same here, I have both PLOC at 10k and the mastercard at 10K.. hopefully they combine versus reiusse another MC and take on a "new" account for the typical Sync conversions

Message 17 of 40
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Raises Hand 

I have a question and I'm in complete shock Ms Pizza failed to ask Smiley Surprised Lol

LMAO!!  Right?!! 

I was too excited to hear that i "supposedly" would be getting the MC conversion, I completely freaked out, and forgot to ask about a few certain questions like....

Do we contain our original "open dates"?

and of course, will this be a new tradeline?

Believe me...Im just as curious, and frankly, if I had asked those questions, she probably would have told me that it will all be explained in the letter coming out and to wait for the letter. Sorry!!  LOL...I was too excited to think about asking those questionsSmiley Wink

Message 18 of 40
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@jason86423 wrote:

Same here, I have both PLOC at 10k and the mastercard at 10K.. hopefully they combine versus reiusse another MC and take on a "new" account for the typical Sync conversions

yes, that would stink if they converted your one PLCC to MC, and you end up with 2 MC's, LOL..sorry, not trying to laugh, but it would stink! I would think they would combine in those rare cases...hopefully, but we shall soon find out!!  

Everyone remember when we heard the "rumor" that Cap1 was gonna allow combining of cards/limits, and it eventually happened???  Well, lets pray it happens in this case too with Synch!! Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 40
myjourney
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Raises Hand 

LMAO!!  Right?!! 

I was too excited to hear that i "supposedly" would be getting the MC conversion, I completely freaked out, and forgot to ask about a few certain questions like....

Do we contain our original "open dates"?

and of course, will this be a new tradeline?

Believe me...Im just as curious, and frankly, if I had asked those questions, she probably would have told me that it will all be explained in the letter coming out and to wait for the letter. Sorry!!  LOL...I was too excited to think about asking those questionsSmiley Wink

Back to school....Lol

On this exam grade .....D-Smiley Tongue

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 20 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.