SAYING IT AGAIN

tag
Jlu
Established Contributor

Re: SAYING IT AGAIN

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

If we are going to move all NASA posts can we do the same for AMEX? consolidating all the posts into one thread simply gets the post lost in the massive thread already going?

3x, fr, mr, backdating......

It needs to be SAID AGAIN!  Trust me, you are not the only one who thinks the moderators here, for some reason, are conspiring to deprive us of crucial NASA information... it might have something to do with who ends up paying their big end-of-the-year bonuses... it wouldn't surprise me if it includes a collection of $500 Amex gift cards...

Lol

Mods don't get any profits or any other type of compensation from the forum 

It's all volunteer ....paying it forward 

So if that's compensation trust me its truly from the heart that they give and receive 

guys don't listen to this guy! myjourney is the head of state propaganda at myfico.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 11 of 38
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Jlu wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

If we are going to move all NASA posts can we do the same for AMEX? consolidating all the posts into one thread simply gets the post lost in the massive thread already going?

It needs to be SAID AGAIN!  Trust me, you are not the only one who thinks the moderators here, for some reason, are conspiring to deprive us of crucial NASA information... it might have something to do with who ends up paying their big end-of-the-year bonuses... it wouldn't surprise me if it includes a collection of $500 Amex gift cards...

Lol

So if that's compensation trust me its truly from the heart that they give and receive 

guys don't listen to this guy! myjourney is the head of state propaganda at myfico.

ROFLOL and been known to always speak the truth too Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 38
tcbofade
Super Contributor

On a very related note, there are still THREE NASA threads on the FIRST page of the CC forum.

I don't think any of the evil moderators are trying to hold you astronauts down.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 13 of 38
Jlu
Established Contributor

NASA MEMBERS UNITE

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 14 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

Lol

Aha, right...  And yet, I know everything about Amex and yet feel totally uninformed about NASA, at least for the last three days.  Coincidence?  I think not!!!

Message 15 of 38
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

Lol

Aha, right...  And yet, I know everything about Amex and yet feel totally uninformed about NASA, at least for the last three days.  Coincidence?  I think not!!!

Actually, it's not a coincidence. 

You know everything about Amex?  That's incredible. My sister is an EMPLOYEE of Amex, and SHE doesn't know everything about them.

Gosh, I wish I were as smart as you are, please do enlighten us.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 16 of 38
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

Lol

Just my opinion but its easier to read in one location and find all the answers you seek instead of trying to read 30 threads most of which asked the same

questions Smiley Very Happy

I like one stop shopping and also like finding all my answers in one place....saves time but that's just me.

There's a question thread 

What to know before applying 

And denial thread 

How much more can be said about one card other than approved?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 17 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tcbofade wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

Lol

Actually, it's not a coincidence. 

You know everything about Amex?  That's incredible. My sister is an EMPLOYEE of Amex, and SHE doesn't know everything about them.

Gosh, I wish I were as smart as you are, please do enlighten us.

She works for them and doesn't know everything about Amex?!?  Well, if she shares your ability to NOT catch obvious sarcasm when she reads it, it might explain things....Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 38
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@jlu and @elpatitofeo

<3

Message 19 of 38
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I think you're just being a troll. Sorry, but I do. If you want it to be considered seriously you should be more tactful and respectful really. At the end of the day, the mods here don't have to do a thing. It's all voluntary. They have no agenda. Yes they are like you and me: human. If you present your argument well then you might convince them.

Message 20 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.