Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAYING IT AGAIN

tag
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: SAYING IT AGAIN

nah not a possibility they make enough off the people who pay for their fico score

Message 31 of 38
smith5879
New Contributor

Amex is a significantly larger company that offers a far larger number of products. Is it surprising that there are more threads on them? Not to mention that the number of people interested in Amex products is significantly greater than those interested in NASA products. Amex is also consistantly popular, and not a FOTM.

April 2014: EX FICO 763 | EQ FICO 760 | TU FICO 721
September 2018: EX FICO 811 | EQ FICO 815 | TU FICO 826

Amex BCP 24.5k | Chase Freedom VS 15k | Citi Double Cash WEMC 25k | Discover It 25.5k
Message 32 of 38
SpendWisely
Valued Member

Can't tell if the OP is trolling or not, comparing a CU with 90,000 members to the juggernaut known as AMEX. I do think, however, there should be a new subforum for the latest hot credit card offers.

Message 33 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SpendWisely wrote:

Can't tell if the OP is trolling or not, comparing a CU with 90,000 members to the juggernaut known as AMEX. I do think, however, there should be a new subforum for the latest hot credit card offers.

I can see it already

Credit card of the month

Have you applied for this month's best credit card? share your experiences or questions.

Message 34 of 38
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

I would have to agree with this thread by stating we lose a great deal of efficiency by merging all of the NASA threads. It is quite a pain to read through 10+ pages to extract specific information such as how sensitive they are to inquiries, how recon friendly they are, if they're tax lien friendly, etc...

It is also my humble opinion that this decision would discourage users from sharing their personal experience by minimizing them to becoming just another "cog in the wheel". This would potentially reduce the amount of content and knowledge shared here in this great community. 

Thanks for reading!

When all else fails for me I go to the google. I search for criteria like you listed above and undoubtedly it brings up myFICO Forums and the related posts I am looking for 9.9 times out of 10.

I shouldn't have to rely on a 3rd party tool to search against a message board. The day I have to do that is the day I will find another credit related community to join. Also there are things in the advanced search in which google's engine is not optimized to do such as sorting by date. 

Message 35 of 38
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@SpendWisely wrote:

I can see it already

Credit card of the month

Have you applied for this month's best credit card? share your experiences or questions.

Well, that is basically what happens anyway!  Most recently double cash, Nasa, diners club (2 DCs....)

Message 36 of 38
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

I would have to agree with this thread by stating we lose a great deal of efficiency by merging all of the NASA threads. It is quite a pain to read through 10+ pages to extract specific information such as how sensitive they are to inquiries, how recon friendly they are, if they're tax lien friendly, etc...

It is also my humble opinion that this decision would discourage users from sharing their personal experience by minimizing them to becoming just another "cog in the wheel". This would potentially reduce the amount of content and knowledge shared here in this great community. 

Thanks for reading!

Maybe, but people must also take the time to give a good title to their threads.   We have stuff like "Is it true?", "Should I do this" and even "Saying it again".  I remember at the peak of Nasa-mania, we had both "NASA FCU" and "nasa fcu" as thread titles.   If you are looking for recon friendly etc, that is as useless as one big thread, except you have to search in multiple threads.

I agree with this.........but you have to admit that titles such as SAYING IT AGAIN are at least a little bit intriguing.  It makes you wonder..........what are they saying and why are they saying it again? Lol.

Message 37 of 38
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@Man-Of-Steel wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

Thanks for reading!

Maybe, but people must also take the time to give a good title to their threads.   We have stuff like "Is it true?", "Should I do this" and even "Saying it again".  I remember at the peak of Nasa-mania, we had both "NASA FCU" and "nasa fcu" as thread titles.   If you are looking for recon friendly etc, that is as useless as one big thread, except you have to search in multiple threads.

I agree with this.........but you have to admit that titles such as SAYING IT AGAIN are at least a little bit intriguing.  It makes you wonder..........what are they saying and why are they saying it again? Lol.

Sensationalism, sells news, gets votes, makes people stand up and listen Smiley Very Happy

Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.