Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCHEELS Visa ?? Never heard of them

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

SCHEELS Visa ?? Never heard of them

A new athletic store (HUGE) just opened up not too long ago where I live. I've never heard of them before. They are along the lines of Dicks and Academy. Anyway, anyone looking for a new card they have one. Rewards are very basic, and it's backed by First Bankcard (FNBO)...I'm sure someone wants this.. LOLSmiley Wink

image.jpg

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SCHEELS Visa ?? Never heard of them

@pizza1 wrote:

A new athletic store (HUGE) just opened up not too long ago where I live. I've never heard of them before. They are along the lines of Dicks and Academy. Anyway, anyone looking for a new card they have one. Rewards are very basic, and it's backed by First Bankcard (FNBO)...I'm sure someone wants this.. LOLSmiley Wink

image.jpg

You have to spend $834 to get a $25 GC? Pass.

I get nearly 10% with my Dick's Sporting goods card with the bonus points offers they send.

Message 2 of 25
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

image.jpg

You have to spend $834 to get a $25 GC? Pass.

I get nearly 10% with my Dick's Sporting goods card with the bonus points offers they send.

Didnt say I was gonna get this, LOL...I said SOMEONE im sure here on the forums LOVES FNBO, or FNBO loves them, and wants it to add to their collection, LOL...I live 4 min from Dicks!! I LOVE THAT STORE!  

Message 3 of 25
myjourney
Super Contributor

And you still haven't heard of them Smiley Mad

Get your ummm somewhere and sit down ....Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 25
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I'd probably go for Sport Chalet before this one and that's not saying much. Never heard of this card though thanks for sharing.
Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@myjourney wrote:

And you still haven't heard of them Smiley Mad

Get your ummm somewhere and sit down ....Lol

Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

FNBO was all I needed to see to pass on this one.

Message 7 of 25
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Vulcan1600 wrote:

FNBO was all I needed to see to pass on this one.

They are so giving to the average MyFico Member lol

Message 8 of 25
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I'm not huge fan of Dick's.
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@woody, I didn't expect you to be. Smiley Tongue
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.