cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCREW UP FROM ALLIANT CREDIT UNION AND IT DOES NOT STOP!!!!!!!!!!

tag
favor4me2
Regular Contributor

Re: SCREW UP FROM ALLIANT CREDIT UNION AND IT DOES NOT STOP!!!!!!!!!!

crystalSmiley Wink
Message 41 of 45
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

For any new members who are confused about this, you allow a balance to report on one card's statement, and then you pay it off before its due date. No need to pay interest to please the FICO scoring gods!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 42 of 45
favor4me2
Regular Contributor

Thank you haulingthescoreup that made it very clear.
Message 43 of 45
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

lol, we all remember our noob days, feeling our brains melt out of our ears! Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 44 of 45
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
lol, we all remember our noob days, feeling our brains melt out of our ears! Smiley Wink

At times my brain still melts out of my ears.   Smiley Tongue

If this Chase business doesn't level off soon I am going to have to use my MRI machine ear plugs to stop the seepage.

Message Edited by creditwherecreditisdue on 07-25-2009 10:53 PM
Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.