Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDFCU Preapproval Mileage?

tag
Firehorse
Frequent Contributor

SDFCU Preapproval Mileage?

Hey all!

I've been away for awhile. In the garden since January. Wow. Anyway... I got this nifty little letter from SDFCU telling me I was pre-approved with a CL up to 100k. Seriously? 100k? And APR of 6.99 or 8.99 for both purchases and cash advances. 6 mos. 0% APR intro. Sounds like a fantastic offer from such, what I hear, a conservative CU. I got another one 3 months ago virtually the same but no intro. Also, at the same time got a pre-approval from US Alliance CU that looked almost identical except it said up to 20k and no promo. Shredded that one... Not a fan of them anyway..

So I know SDFCU pulls on EX mostly, which is my best one since the paid lien finally dropped off. 784 EX, 1.5%UTIL, 6.9 AAoA, solid salary FT.

I'm curious to know what the experience of others have been that may have gotten this same offer. I was looking at overshooting at 50k and seeing what the counter offer would be.

What was your mileage?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Start MyFico: 01/04/2014: TU 572, EX 599, EQ 593, CK: 593, CKV: 596, CS: 626 Garden since 01/09/2015
Current MyFico 10/23/2015: TU 740, EX 784, EQ 739, CK/TU: 768, CK/EX: 782, CS: 785 Q: 702 1.5% UTIL & 6.9 yrs. AAoA, 1 PAID FTB Lien 8/2008

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SDFCU Preapproval Mileage?

@Firehorse wrote:

Hey all!

I've been away for awhile. In the garden since January. Wow. Anyway... I got this nifty little letter from SDFCU telling me I was pre-approved with a CL up to 100k. Seriously? 100k? And APR of 6.99 or 8.99 for both purchases and cash advances. 6 mos. 0% APR intro. Sounds like a fantastic offer from such, what I hear, a conservative CU. I got another one 3 months ago virtually the same but no intro. Also, at the same time got a pre-approval from US Alliance CU that looked almost identical except it said up to 20k and no promo. Shredded that one... Not a fan of them anyway..

So I know SDFCU pulls on EX mostly, which is my best one since the paid lien finally dropped off. 784 EX, 1.5%UTIL, 6.9 AAoA, solid salary FT.

I'm curious to know what the experience of others have been that may have gotten this same offer. I was looking at overshooting at 50k and seeing what the counter offer would be.

What was your mileage?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Your in prime territory, score wise, why settle for subprime.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.