Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDFCU Regular Share Savings Account

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Re: SDFCU Regular Share Savings Account

@akula wrote:

So, I app'd yesterday in my journey to eventually take out a share secured loan to add to my repertoire of installments.  Spooky how their website is so similiar to NASAFCU!  Anyway, my question is..  Anyone have any experience as to how long the process takes for a simple savings account?  NASAFCU was instant and so was Alliant CU, so I am little vexed as why my application status says "REFERRED".  When I app'd yesterday, the page said to expect a call in 1-3 business days.  I am on day one and have already ran out of patience.  

Was Alliant Credit union to join a HP or a SP?

Message 11 of 16
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

Congrats on the amex!! Any chance SDFCU told you the max term for the 500 share secured? I had to recon to get my BCE, which I just received yesterday!
Message 12 of 16
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

Alliant was SP!
Message 13 of 16
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@akula wrote:
Alliant was SP!

What about thier share loans or LOC a SP or HP?

Message 14 of 16
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

Share secured loan is a SP. That is all I have experience with in connection with Alliant.
Message 15 of 16
Firehorse
Frequent Contributor

I believe there is a thread about Alliant floating around that talks about what kind of pull they do for each of their products.

Start MyFico: 01/04/2014: TU 572, EX 599, EQ 593, CK: 593, CKV: 596, CS: 626 Garden since 01/09/2015
Current MyFico 10/23/2015: TU 740, EX 784, EQ 739, CK/TU: 768, CK/EX: 782, CS: 785 Q: 702 1.5% UTIL & 6.9 yrs. AAoA, 1 PAID FTB Lien 8/2008

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.