Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHOPPING CART TRICK

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SHOPPING CART TRICK

trying over and over at buckle and j crew but not getting anywhere. I registered with both, but items in cart, go to checkout, but nothing? What am i doing wrong??

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: SHOPPING CART TRICK

What is your EQ score... Probably to low is my guess, Don't know what the cutoff is for shopping cart trick but guess 580ish

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure what EQ is but credit karma is 584

i also just cleared cookies, ran ccleaner, hit %temp% in start menu, and allowed popups. No dice.

will this work for me? it is badly needed (credit, not clothes)

thanks

Message 3 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Creidt Karma is a FAKO for TU....  Buckle/JCREW goes off of Equifax... If you want the easiest one try Victoria's Secret..  They SP your experian report... I doubt you have a need for that card, but you never know.

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok maybe ill give victoria secret a try?

I have no credit cards at all yet. 0%.

all i have is a good auto loan, lots of medical collections, 6 hard inquireys, 584 CK score, and 7 deragatory marks. all baddies are medical.

Message 5 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I would suggest googling  " hippa medical collection dispute process whychat "

If you follow his recommendations I bet you will get 99% of them removed.. We cannot talk about this subject on this forum, but do what I suggest above.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

ok maybe ill give victoria secret a try?

I have no credit cards at all yet. 0%.

all i have is a good auto loan, lots of medical collections, 6 hard inquireys, 584 CK score, and 7 deragatory marks. all baddies are medical.

You, my friend have a case where most of your accounts are negative, so it thus reflects poorly on you. If everything there is to see is bad, then it will appear so.

I wouldn't bother with more than one or two store cards, period. If you can spare some money, get you a secured CC from a local CU.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

i am doing that now, thanks!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Happy

and that VS thing worked! debating whether i should take it or not. Is there anything else as easy to get that's less **bleep**?

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i do have a capital one secured card on the way soon i hope, i was approved and funded the 99. also applied for a merrick bank card and funded it 215, though no word on approval yet. i just did this so it's gonna be a little while i suppose

Message 9 of 15
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i am doing that now, thanks!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Happy

and that VS thing worked! debating whether i should take it or not. Is there anything else as easy to get that's less **bleep**?

If there's no "rush" I would suggest working on getting those medical collections removed first.  My guess is if sucessful you will see a sizeable jump in your FICO and thus will not need to monkey around with any shopping card tricks.

Unless you are a big VS shopper (or whatever store card), I would suggest staying away from store cards in general.  Good rule of thumb...if you do not shop at Store X at least once a month, don't get their card.  There are many stories on here of people saddled with store cards they do not want/use (and it also pulls down your AAofA).

Good luck!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.