Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

tag
Griselle
New Contributor

Re: SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

Thank you everyone. The last CLI I got from BOA (the 4k to 5k) did not require a hard pull. I hope this one was the same. I did not see any new hits when I pulled my CR today on my AMEX credit report account

@Shogun wrote:

very nice.. congrats!

American Express Blue Sky- 14,000 | BOA 123 Rewards- 12,000 | Chase Freedom- 7,000 | Chase Saphire Preferred- 7,000 | Best Buy Store Card- 2,400 | Discover More- 1,900

In the garden until 06/2014!!
Message 11 of 17
creditjail
Regular Contributor

Congrats

FICO scores:EQ- 723 (6/13), TU- 722 (6/13), EX- ?
My Wallet- AMEX BCE-17.5K, Chase Freedom-6k, Cap1- 5K, BMO Harris-5K, Wells Fargo-2K,
Store Cards-Lowes- 8K, Ashley Furniture-6K, American Furniture-2.5K,

Message 12 of 17
OptimalCS
Frequent Contributor

Nice!
"Wisdom is the principal thing..."
Message 13 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Griselle wrote:

So, I've been gardening for about 3 months now. I have just been trying to get CLI's without hard pulls (Since my CR's are frozen). I got an increase from BOA just last month from 4k to 5k upon request with a soft pull. The link was still available on the website so I thought "what the heck" and tried again, this time I asked for 7.5k. Today I logged on and my new credit limit is available. Whoa! I did not expect that at all. I seriously just expected to get a denial letter. It must help that Amex raised my limit to 14K last month!

WTG congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 14 of 17
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!! Still no signs of any hard pulls?

Message 15 of 17
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Excellent! Congrats!  Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 16 of 17
Griselle
New Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

Congrats!!! Still no signs of any hard pulls?

Still no signs of any hard pulls from BOA for either of the CLI's they have given me in the past couple months. Both CLI's together equal 3500 in increases without any hard pulls.

American Express Blue Sky- 14,000 | BOA 123 Rewards- 12,000 | Chase Freedom- 7,000 | Chase Saphire Preferred- 7,000 | Best Buy Store Card- 2,400 | Discover More- 1,900

In the garden until 06/2014!!
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.