Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SISTER CREDIT REVIEW

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: SISTER CREDIT REVIEW

TrishN:

I'm 19. I know plenty about credit and I'm able to answer a lot of people's questions. I learned everything I know here.

OP is trying to learn, and help their family. Think what you want but don't post rude things and get off topic just to raise your post count.
Message 11 of 43
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Well like I said her scores are low because two cc are close to limit current scores for all three are maybe in the 620-630 I messed with the score stimulator and it saiad that once her debt reduces to 1% her scores would raise to 690-700. SOO maybe that can allow her to get a PRIME card. The only thing that she doesnt have is a mortgage or installment loan only revolving. Does that matter??

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 12 of 43
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Well like I said her scores are low because two cc are close to limit current scores for all three are maybe in the 620-630 I messed with the score stimulator and it saiad that once her debt reduces to 1% her scores would raise to 690-700. SOO maybe that can allow her to get a PRIME card. The only thing that she doesnt have is a mortgage or installment loan only revolving. Does that matter??

I opened up a small installment loan to get one on my credit profile. I don't think it is a big deal, but it might help with something like an auto loan. Some credit scores weigh heavy towards installment loans if they are for an installment loan.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 13 of 43
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@Trish look im no fighter okay AND definitely not a FRAUD if you dont like what I post simply ignore me. and keep on with your life.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 14 of 43
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@TrishN wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/WOW-Mom-got-a-offer-through-the-mail/td-p/1802814

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/18-yr-old-SISTER-GOT-CLI-ON-OLD-NAVY-ACCT/m-p/1801776#M...

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Parents-my-sister-and-I-are-getting-out-of-debt/m-p/179...

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/HOW-TO-REMOVE-INQUIRY-FROM-TU-REPORT/m-p/1764990#M49110...

too lazy to pull all his posted. check 4 of them you guy see something not right !

They could have a thousand posts like this and I would still not see it as cause for concern.

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 15 of 43
Dustink
Valued Contributor

BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest:

I found this forum too long after I started building credit. I wish I would have found it early on before i started building. It would have been so helpful. I am glad you are here to learn now.

Message 16 of 43
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

I agree this forum has helped me out ALOT Ive gained knowledge in credit that Ive surprise my self when I hear adults talk about credit. I know exactly what they are saying. Im glad I have found myfico at this age.

Message 17 of 43
mikka1
Frequent Contributor

@TrishN wrote:
(...)

too lazy to pull all his posted. check 4 of them you guy see something not right !

Am I the only one here who finds it particularly rude to insult a person this way and even try to build an "evidence base" for those allegations by lurking through someone's posts? 

TrishN, sorry for saying this, but there's a very good rule of thumb - if you don't like someone online, just ignore him/her and what he/she says. I should've probably followed the same route with your posts, I just found it too insulting for a person you've probably never seen before.

Sorry to others for this comment. I will try not to keep going on this.

In my wallet now: Amex PRG NPSL, Amex BCE $15k $17k (thanks to recent CLI), Chase Freedom 11k, CSP $6k, Chase United ME $5k, Citi Dividend $5.6k, Discover It $4.5k and a handful of other cards...
TU Dec 2013 - 752Sep 2013 - 764 - new all time maximum

Obsolete data aboveCurrent TU - probably around ~810, only using a few Chase & BofA cards now, not applying for much until we buy a house
Message 18 of 43
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@mirachi yea thats sound good but it would be better if she can get in with the big cards asap Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 43
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Who does she bank with? If it is a large national bank, they are bound to have some decent credit products.

Message 20 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.