Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SISTER CREDIT REVIEW

tag
ItchyAppFingers
New Contributor

Re: SISTER CREDIT REVIEW

Yeah I also find some of his post a bit odd or fishy. Sorry but true . If his Mother and Sister are having credit complications they should honestly come on here and post about there credit situations. Nothing to be embarrassed about. Smiley Happy JMO
My Current Plastic: {Amazon Store Card} {Amazon Visa} {Amex Zync} {Amex Gold PRG} {Amex BCE} {Bloomingdales} {BOA 123 Cash Rewards} {Capital One Platinum Visa} {Chase Freedom Visa} {Discover IT} {Kohls} {Macy's} {Nordstrom} {SonyCard Visa} {Target RedCard}
Message 41 of 43
BUN
Established Contributor

@TrishN wrote:

because i saw this boy keep posted about sister, then father, mother, vv. vv. never stop. If they come here posted DH,DW then they post another start saying brother, sister, father,vv,vv.

who can trust kid under 18 taking care of these debt?

we are mother and father, i dont trust any kid to take care of my debt !. my friend, family are same. They dont trust these kid about it too ! And you guy too !

this boy making trouble for his family now !

Your grammar is too much! I can't tell you how many people ask me for credit advice, including family members. I am currently helping my sister, have helped my mother PC a card, and my father back date his amex. If someone wants to post about helping someone because they want to share the good news, they shouldn't have to put up with your insults. This forum is a safe place to share our journeys, and a lot of people here post about helping people they care about with what they've learned. Isn't that great?? 

Starting Score : 575 May, 2013
Current Scores: EQ 716 6 INQ TU 745 4 INQ EX 726 3 INQ Last INQ December 2015, In the GC until Jan 2017.
Message 42 of 43
Billybob_TX
Frequent Contributor

You realize this is almost a 2 year old thread...last post 1-2013

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.