Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLOW REPORTING

tag
kg2488
New Contributor

SLOW REPORTING

Is it just me or has March been a month of slow reporting? All my Comenity cards cut statements on the 10th  and still nothing. Usually it shows up a day or 2 later.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
withaspark
Contributor

Re: SLOW REPORTING

Was just thinking the same thing with us bank and chase.
Message 2 of 9
enharu
Super Contributor

@withaspark wrote:
Was just thinking the same thing with us bank and chase.

YES CHASE!!!!!
My cycle ended on 11th. Still waiting.........

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 9
RSCo
Established Contributor

@kg2488 wrote:

Is it just me or has March been a month of slow reporting? All my Comenity cards cut statements on the 10th  and still nothing. Usually it shows up a day or 2 later.

Mine posted a couple days ago....  My Amex on the other hand hasn't even reported to the CBs that I even have the card.. I've had it for over a month and still nothing.. Same with my new DiscoverIT card, over a month and still not reported..

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 4 of 9
kg2488
New Contributor

3 Comenity cards still not reporting this month..all had statements on 10th. I just don't get it...RAWR! They expect payment promptly well we expect reporting promptly..eesh.

Message 5 of 9
Phizzle
New Contributor
dougnukem
New Contributor
Message 7 of 9
kg2488
New Contributor

LOL! I needed a laugh..thanks!! Usually they are right on time. Of course this month there is a CLI on one of them and they are no where to be found.

Message 8 of 9
enharu
Super Contributor

my bloomingdales is on the 7th. no updates yet. SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.