Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOUTHWEST CREDIT CARD....yes sorry another thread on this

tag
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: SOUTHWEST CREDIT CARD....yes sorry another thread on this

Credit Card                                                                                                                         
Credit Card                                                                                                                  
Credit Card                                                                                                                         
Credit Card                                                                                                                               
Credit Card                                                                                                                          
Credit Card                                                                                                                                
Credit Card                                                                                                                         
Vehicle Loan                                                                                       
Vehicle Loan                                                             
Message 41 of 49
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Using a smiley or similar may have been appropriate storm Smiley Happy

Admittedly on reading it initially I took it the way you intended.

        
Message 42 of 49
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:
Using a smiley or similar may have been appropriate storm Smiley Happy

Admittedly on reading it initially I took it the way you intended.

I did too

Guys lets not argue, like I said anything can happen with any individual profile.... I never said it was impossible to get a Chase account with a negative on your report...  but that it is highly unlikely for anyone to get a chase account with a open and current charge off

if anyone was any experience other wise please let us know as it would be good for everyones info

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 43 of 49
dodgeball
Established Contributor

Everybody who read that comment new he was kidding except you. Edited. Destroying somebodys thread because you have thin skin.

Edited by Shogun, myFICO moderator

Just a friendly reminder, play nicely.  Smiley Happy

NFCU Cash Rewards Siggy $22k, NFCU Flagship Rewards Siggy $22K, NFCU Platinum MC $20K, USAA Amex Rewards $6k, USAA World Mastercard Rewards $6k, NFCU Navcheck $15k

Other Cards - Citibank AAdvantage, Chase Slate, Barclays Rewards,

IN THE GARDEN UNTIL APRIL 2014

NFCU FAN CLUB MEMBER #1

Chase Star Card
NFCU FAN CLUB FAN#1
Message 44 of 49
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Mods are watching, as they are on all posts.  The poster had apologized and stated that nothing bad was intended and Revelate had already handled that satisfactorly in my opinion.   However I feel this situation is over and handled.

Shogun, myFICO moderator.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 45 of 49
stormb28
New Contributor

Sorry, ill be more tactful next time.
Message 46 of 49
stormb28
New Contributor

Credit314,

Im mobile, so I cant see your post, its just an empty table. I have a few questions about your judgement, have you tried to get a mortgage? I know judgements typically fall off your CR after 7 years, but here in Illinois, they can be renewed up to 20 years. At the least, they are public records for 10 years.

Mine was a few months from falling off my CR, just cause its not reporting on your CR does not mean its "gone". Just a heads up, : )
Message 47 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't mean to bring up a dead thread. But I just got my SW Rapid Rewards Premier card with a 2k limit and I have a Bankruptcy for 2007 on my CR. I did have to call the backdoor number cause I got the 7-10 day letter thing after I applied. The CSR I talked to said I was declined because of an charge off on my CR from 2006 that still had a balance on it. After I said it wad included in the bankruptcy, and provided proof of that. She approved me. She did tell me that since I had a chase card already on my account that was 5 years old helped. I got the card less than a year after my bankruptcy and never missed a payment on anything since then.

Message 48 of 49
dddfresh
Frequent Contributor

I just got it too. Same limit. Had to recon. Well worth it imo

9/2013: Fico EQ 676, EXP 686, Fico TU 686.
NFCU Flagship Sig. $14k..NFCU CashRwdsSig $14k..NFCU LOC $12.5k..USAA Amex 4k..AMEX Green NPSL..Discover IT $1.5k...BofA Cash Rewards123 $2.5k...Southwest Premier $2k..Chase Freedom $1.5k..CareCredit $3.5k..Cap1-$1.5k..HSBC $300...Lowes $1.5k...WalMart $1.5k...JCP $1k..Chevron $1.1k..Kays/Jerrod - $5k split. around 8% Util. Want to get in the 700's in 2013! Have three old paid charge offs. 15-20inq.. LAST APP 8/29/13
Message 49 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.