Valued Contributor
Crashem

Re: SPG Amex worthwhile even if I don't stay/spend at hotels?

Wow nice.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Regular Contributor
Smerri1029

Re: SPG Amex worthwhile even if I don't stay/spend at hotels?

I don't spend at SPG hotels however the transer ratio to AA I do like and I like that I can use the cash and points options for some very inexpensive stays at some gorgeous hotels. I like it as my main go to card, plus having the AmEx benefits, such as exended warranty, purchase protection, etc... is definitely an added bonus.

What's In My Wallet:American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Business Card, American Express Costco True Earnings, Citi AA Visa, Chase Freedom
What's In My Sock Drawer: American Express Starwood Preferred Guest Card, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Citi AA AmEx, Chase United Mileage Plus Explorer Card, Barclays US Air, Discover More, Bank of America Accelerated Rewards AmEx, Citi Dividend Platinum Select, LEM FCU Visa, SME FCU Visa

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}