New Contributor
DomoNomo

SPG and Total Rewards

Those with SPG or Total Rewards or both, pretty cool partnership they got going.

http://www.caesars.com/content/landing_pages/landing-pages/tr-spg.html?ed_rid=6BTPJV-2P6W8-C2LZVY-JO...

Earn and redeem at more locations than ever before.

Total Rewards and Starwood Hotels & Resorts have teamed up to give you even more
options to make the most out of your rewards. Register now and start enjoying benefits with
the Total Rewards and SPG programs – like Reward Credits for eligible stays with Starwood,
and Starpoints® on eligible stays with Caesars Entertainment. You'll also be able to redeem
your Reward Credits for stays at more than 1,100 Starwood Hotels & Resorts across 9
distinctive brands like St. Regis, W, Westin, and more – in nearly 100 countries.

TU=779 (3 HP) | EX=767 (10 HP) | EQ=759 (2 HP)
Regular Contributor
fedxboy

Re: SPG and Total Rewards

Interesting and thanks for posting this tidbit!  At least I'll have another option for my reward credits which I haven't used yet. Total rewards was in the s/d

Walmart FICO 764
New Contributor
Haroon

Wow that's a good deal thanks. 

Valued Contributor
alvon123

Thanks for the info

Mouse cursor over cards to see limits
Senior Contributor
john398

good info, thanks

Established Contributor
-NewGuy-

Very interesting. I wonder if they did this in response to Hyatt and M Life / MGM hooking up. Thanks for sharing!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+