Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPG or Chase Marriott Rewards Premier

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Recongarts SPG or Chase Marriott Rewards Premier

@toppers555 wrote:

Temptation got the best of me I appiled and was instant apporved. 

WTG congrats

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 11 of 23
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Re: SPG or Chase Marriott Rewards Premier

I plan on apping for the chase marriot in December after my 3x CLI on amex, just worried chase will be against it since it'll be 5 hard pulls in 4 months.

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 12 of 23
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

@ac921ol wrote:
I plan on apping for the chase marriot in December after my 3x CLI on amex, just worried chase will be against it since it'll be 5 hard pulls in 4 months.

On the same report or spread across your reports?  The only pulls that will matter are the ones that are on the report Chase pulls.  

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 23
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@toppers555 wrote:

Temptation got the best of me I appiled and was instant apporved. 

Congrats !  ... I am tempted as well but since it is Chase I know I will not have a chance .... soooo many good cards issued by Chase ...oh well will keep me in the garden like this..LOL

Message 14 of 23
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Actually on the report chase pulls it would be 2 more, cause chase and amex pulled me end of sept. I was approved for the CSP and freedom as well as amex. Should I apply for the chase marriot and skip the CLI from amex until down the road.

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 15 of 23
Gatortrout
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Apped and approved on Monday as well. Hoping it will come in the mail today or tomorrow
Message 16 of 23
toppers555
Established Contributor

Chase has started this year pulling two reports Experian/Tu when used to be only TU. 

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 17 of 23
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Chase doesn't always pull two reports. There have been quite a few members posting double pulls but there have been others with one, myself included.
Message 18 of 23
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Chase doesn't always pull two reports. There have been quite a few members posting double pulls but there have been others with one, myself included.

+1.  Chase only pulled EX for both CSP & Hyatt for me. 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 19 of 23
toppers555
Established Contributor

When did you apply ?  I know before feb/mar of this year when I was appying for csp it was one. since then it always been two. perhaps something related to internal score but I don't think it would have been because it was a borderline apporval. 

TU 715 No apps to 05/13 cash+ 5/13!!! 738 TU CSP April 13!!!CSP approved May 13!!!

Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.