Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STASH Rewards 10,000 pts???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

STASH Rewards 10,000 pts???

What exactly does 10,000 pts equate to with the STASH VISA ??  I can not get someone on the phone to explain, SYNCHRONY's custmer service lines take ofrever to get to a darn human being !!  Does anyone know what 10k points can be redeemed for ?  Free night(s) ? Toward night costs ?  Nothing lol ?  

Thanks!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: STASH Rewards 10,000 pts???

Not much... Think most rooms start around 18kish and go up quite a bit from there depending on hotel and time of year and city, etc... So about 1/2 of a room?  can goto their website and check a hotel in a state for a given date and it will tell you how many points it costs

Message 2 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Not much... Think most rooms start around 18kish and go up quite a bit from there depending on hotel and time of year and city, etc... So about 1/2 of a room?  can goto their website and check a hotel in a state for a given date and it will tell you how many points it costs

Agree.  While the card has some appeal for certain boutique properties, there are far better travel and hotel loyalty programs out there.  I believe the OP had previously asked whether the Stash card offered BTs, which it does not.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you guys.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

On basically every metric (signup bonus, perks, AF, number of properties, customer service, earn rate and point value, etc.) the Hyatt Visa is a better card.

Message 5 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

On basically every metric (signup bonus, perks, AF, number of properties, customer service, earn rate and point value, etc.) the Hyatt Visa is a better card.

Any hotel card is a better deal than this card.. Even a 1% cash back card is a better deal IMO Smiley Happy.. Only thing that is really going for this card is a fairly easy approval and a decent apr, but that apr is off set by the AF of a bad earning hotel card.  Just my 2 cents on this particular card.

Message 6 of 8
kdm31091
Super Contributor

I would agree this card seems underwhelming at best. There are many better options out there. Approval may be easy,  but what does that matter if the program isn't worthwhile? I'm sure some people get use out of it, but the scope is limited.

Message 7 of 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What exactly does 10,000 pts equate to with the STASH VISA ??

Have you looked at the Stash Rewards site?  The card and the Stash Rewards program are two different things.

https://www.stashrewards.com

I don't have the card but I do have a Stash account as I've stayed at several hotels that are part of Stash.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.