cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUCCESS: CAP 1 EO can be your best friend...just be patient--and READ THESE BOARDS

tag
chyguy71
Valued Member

SUCCESS: CAP 1 EO can be your best friend...just be patient--and READ THESE BOARDS

Thanks to the amazing info I've gathered from you folks, I have reaped amazing benefits and wouldn't have done it without you guys.

After two years of cleaning living (no lates) In the last several months Cap 1 via the their amazing team has:

1.  Increaseed by 9 YEAR CREDIT limit from $1250 to $5000  (can't wait til 6 months to get next CLI)

2.  Fixed a reporting issue which kept my Cap 1 off of TU for years and kept my score even lower.

3.  Switched me from my old basic card to a Quicksilver card.  Although the card itself looks fake, it's cash back has already put $$$ back into my pocked.

4.  Dropped my Annual Fee.

I figure I'm already ahead $250-$300 in cash with the last two and who knows how much due to better APR %....and improved FICO...

The last bit of work I have is to work on deleting some lates with Cap1 but I'm amazed with how fast these other things have worked.

I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU GUYS!!!!!  IT REALLY DOES WORK!

Starting Score: Equifax my FICO 668 Transunion Vantage 717 Experian 657 Plus Score
Current Score: Equifax my FICO 668 Transunion Vantage 648 Experian 667 Plus Score

Switch to Plus Scores Oct 11 13: Equifax 667 Transunion 631 Experian 667 (2010 Scores were all approx 600!)
Current myfico 8 FICO Scores August 15 wr 2015: Equifax 746 Transunion 748 Experian 708
Goal Score: 760 by June 30, 2016

\
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: SUCCESS: CAP 1 EO can be your best friend...just be patient--and READ THESE BOARDS

Congrats!!! Great job!
Message 2 of 6
newUser0
Established Contributor

Re: SUCCESS: CAP 1 EO can be your best friend...just be patient--and READ THESE BOARDS

Awesome... Enjoy!!

Message 3 of 6
FastForward
Frequent Contributor

WTG.....congrats on all of your success w/Cap1!

AmEx PRG (NPSL) | AmEx BCP (10k) | AmEx Blue Cash (1k) | AmEx SPG (3.5k) | Barclay Arrival WMC (7.5k) | Barclay Sallie Mae (1.5k) | Cap1 QS (2k) | Chase Freedom (1k) | Discover IT (4.5k) | InTouch (Local) CU MC (5k) | InTouch (Local) CU LOC (25k)

Citi/Best Buy (AU) (1.5k) | Citi/Best Buy (7.5k) | Comenity/Crate & Barrel (4k) | Comenity/Restoration Hardware (9k) | GE/Ethan Allen (2.5k) | Synchrony Bank/Banana Republic (3.3k) | Synchrony Bank/Gap (3.3k) | Synchrony Bank/Walmart (3.3k)

myFICO scores ~ 691 (EQ) 670 (EX) 712 (TU) || Goal scores: 750+ (all 3)
Message 4 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Super Sweet!

Congrats on the Capital One new success.
Message 5 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Good work, congrats to your success Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.