cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUCCESS.. CHASE CLI after emailing the CEO!

tag
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

SUCCESS.. CHASE CLI after emailing the CEO!

So I emailed the CEO of CHASE complaining about the low limit I have on my freedom card and how they are ignoring good points on my credit report to justify the increase .. I got a call yesterday from someone in the CEO's office saying she'll be taking care of my concern.

Today .. the increased my limit from $1,000 to $1,500. That's a $1,000 in just two weeks (after an initial limit of $500).

Chase is the best by far .. best customer service ever!

Current Cards:
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
bobomb01
Established Member

Re: SUCCESS.. CHASE CLI after emailing the CEO!

I'm jealous. I've been stuck at $1500 for over a year on my Chase Slate. Never had an increase. Maybe it's because it's carried a balance until this week.

FICO: 754, (Walmart TU, 9/4/13)
Wallet: AMEX Gold, and cash.
Chase Freedom (5000), Capital One Venture1 (4750), CU Visa (5000), Discover More (5500), Walmart Discover (7500), Barclays Visa (2000)

Message 2 of 24
jsickz32
Valued Contributor

Mind sharing the email? Ill try doing the same
Amex BCE (2500) / Amex SPG (4000) / Amex GoldPR / Merrill+ Visa siggy (5000) / BofA Amex (6000) / Bofa cash rewards (5000) / BofA Privileges Cash Rewards (5000) / Citi Forward (4400) / Citi DP (2000) / Chase Freedom (4000) / Chase CSP (5000) / Chase Hyatt (5000) / Discover IT (1700) / FNBO AMEX (3600) / NFCU cashRewards Visa signature (15000) / NFCU Flagship Visa signature (12500) / NFCU Navcheck (5000) / Nordstrom (500) / MetroCU Visa Elite (5000) / Walmart (4500) / Kays Jewerels (6600) / Kohls (300) / Macys Platinum (2500) / DCU platinum Visa (17500) / Citizens bank cash back (1100) / Bill Me Later (1631) / PayPal Smart connect (2200) / BestBuy store card (2000)
Message 3 of 24
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

Just Google Chase CEO ' Jamie Dimon' email .. that's how I found it.

@jsickz32 wrote:
Mind sharing the email? Ill try doing the same

Current Cards:
Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

just share the email lol. that' why the forums. to share and help others with credit issues @ALTAYAR
Message 5 of 24
pkhuu78
Contributor

Gerald A. Smith CEO Credit Card Services
edited

Chase Executive Management Hierarchy
Jamie Dimon Chairman & Ceo
edited

Unfortunately direct contact info isn't allowed on these forums. However, feel free to PM that info back and forth or provide a Chase-based link with that info, or similar info from a banking regulator, consumer website, etc. - llecs, myFICO moderator

......NPSL.........14.5 K............30 K..........20 K.........10 K...............8 K.............7.5 K..........
Message 6 of 24
pkhuu78
Contributor

Sorry, I didn't know that.

......NPSL.........14.5 K............30 K..........20 K.........10 K...............8 K.............7.5 K..........
Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone send me the contac infomration (phoane and email) for both Jaime Dimon and Gerald A. Smith??

Message 8 of 24
Lzzybeth
New Contributor

@altayar wrote:

Just Google Chase CEO ' Jamie Dimon' email .. that's how I found it.

+1, that's what I did too. I sent "him" an email on Friday evening after business hours and then I got a callback on Monday morning.

Garden Club Challenge: App Free Since 5/01/2021 and
No Apps Until 6/15/2022
Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you share with me his email, I have found many emails for Jaime? Thanks

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.