Regular Contributor

SWA VISA

ok

I know that I said that I would not apply anymore.... but I was booking a flight for my son on Southwest and thought that there had been so many flights on this airlines for my family that I should have a free flight by now.

So I applied.  I got the 7-10 day message.  I am sure if they deny it will be because of too many recent apps/new accounts.

Anyhow, I thought that the card was a chase card but it appears that it is a First USA card.

Anybody know anything about First USA?
Epic Contributor

Re: SWA VISA

Chase bought First USA but someonetimes it still is branded First USA?! I dunno either.
Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 705 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
83 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Moderator Emeritus

I think the inquiries are still listed as First USA. I appd Toys R Us before Christmas, which is Chase, and TC alert came back as First USA.
Regular Contributor

My Amazon/Chase Visa inq was 'First USA, NA' on EX. The card has Chase on it, though
Established Member

Does anyone know who they pulll from? Trans? EX? EQ?
TransUnion 778 Date: 11/04/2011
Equifax 773 Date:1/08/2010
Experian 782 Date:11/15/2011 PESCU
Regular Contributor

Chase/Amazon/First USA  > EX
Chase/Kohl                         >EX
Chase/CirCity                     >EQ

YMMV
Moderator Emeritus

knightimer wrote:
Does anyone know who they pulll from? Trans? EX? EQ?

EQ for Toys R Us & Circuit City
Regular Contributor

They pulled EQ for me
Regular Contributor

As you know, I was very worried about getting this card.

I called 800-432-3177 today and found out that I was approved for $5000!!!!!!!! at 15.9% (not too bad, I have had worse)
Super Contributor

Congrats Niki.....
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.