Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYNC SP or HP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SYNC SP or HP

So, I have been seeing on here where sync is a SP for CLI on all their cards.....anyone know the full scoop? Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: SYNC SP or HP

For the most part they are SP on just about all the store cards , I can't speak for the Visa/Mc side of it , also Care Credit has been known to Hp when asking for CLI but more so here lately there have been lots of SP reports
Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

If you find a card is Financed by Synchrony Financial, more than likely increases will require hard pulls. Most other store cards can be obtained, cli that is, by sp but there are times when a hp has been done even on these cards. YMMV as always
Message 3 of 7
thummel
Established Contributor

Most synchrony cards I have experienced myself haven't been a HP. I have 6 cards with sync and none of them have been a HP for increases. Of course ymmv but generally there a SP.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know if Sync's paypal credit, reports to CB's?....
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, Paypal Credit doesn't report. Like its direct predecessor Bill Me Later, it's a "hidden tradeline". This can be both helpful and annoying (annoying if you're looking for an additional account to be reported to increase your total available credit, helpful if you don't want your utilization/total used credit going up on your reports).

@Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone know if Sync's paypal credit, reports to CB's?....

Message 6 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well Syncrony's Paypal Mastercard, yes reports to the cbs. Remember Paypal Credit is actually Comenity and is the hidden tradeline.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.