cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYNCH CLI FOR DUMMIES..A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SYNCH CLI FOR DUMMIES..A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE.

Message 61 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey pizza, where does ebates fall on that list, just got approved for 3200 and was going to call cs tomorrow.
Message 62 of 93
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey pizza, where does ebates fall on that list, just got approved for 3200 and was going to call cs tomorrow.

They go much higher, so I would ask for $15k-$25k right off the bat... They are one of Syncs premier cards.

I went $3 to $5, $8k, $10 with them I believe over just a few months by calling Credit Solutions.

Message 63 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Billy Bob and I loved you in the movie Varsity Blues by the way. Smiley Wink

Message 64 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They go much higher, so I would ask for $15k-$25k right off the bat... They are one of Syncs premier cards.

I went $3 to $5, $8k, $10 with them I believe over just a few months by calling Credit Solutions.

Thanks CA. I was approved this morning. Should I wait for arrival/activation or just call? With Stash I just called the day after approval and they handled it before I even got the card. 

Message 65 of 93
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Should be good to call now
Message 66 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boo! He said call back when  get the card. I'll call the other number in the morning Smiley Very Happy 

update: called back and pushed to 8k. I'll call back in 3 months when my inquiries have aged and do it again.

Message 67 of 93
icyhot
Valued Contributor

Thank you for this pizza I just got approved for a $1.4K Amazon card used this method and got it bumped to 5K
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 68 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks, Billy Bob and I loved you in the movie Varsity Blues by the way. Smiley Wink

Smiley Wink

Thank you, that picture caught my good side..

Message 69 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got approved for ebates... Thanks CA you inspire..

Message 70 of 93
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.