Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYNCHRONY Cards & Balance Transfers ??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SYNCHRONY Cards & Balance Transfers ??

hey all !!

Do ANY Synch cards allow BTs ??  I was approved for $8k STASH Visa Sig, $6k Chevron Visa, $6k Walmart Visa, and Lowes / Amazon which obviously dont as they arent VISAs.  Any idea??  Hard to find info online -- the overseas rep aT STASH said yes and she was transfering me to that dept, then the call dropped!

Whats the deal on SYNCH Visa/MC BTs ? ?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: SYNCHRONY Cards & Balance Transfers ??

@Anonymous wrote:

hey all !!

Do ANY Synch cards allow BTs ??  I was approved for $8k STASH Visa Sig, $6k Chevron Visa, $6k Walmart Visa, and Lowes / Amazon which obviously dont as they arent VISAs.  Any idea??  Hard to find info online -- the overseas rep aT STASH said yes and she was transfering me to that dept, then the call dropped!

Whats the deal on SYNCH Visa/MC BTs ? ?

Nope.  In the past, before the SYNCB rebranding, some cards under GEMB/GECRB offered this option to Tier I accountholders.  That option went away AFAIK.  You can also confirm this via your CCA, if the CCA does not have a BT disclosure, then the account does not.  It's pretty much standard APR, cash advance APR and promotional plans APR (for accounts that have this feature).  Hope you're managing your debt wisely!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SYNCHRONY Cards & Balance Transfers ??

I know my Walmart MC does not.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.