Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sad to say but Comenity Shut Me Completely Down

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sad to say but Comenity Shut Me Completely Down

myjourney wrote:

Presentation is everything and it does not take being harsh or verbally assaulting someone to make a point.

humuhumunukunukuapua'a wrote:

+1000

I've seen more than one new poster (and established members as well) leave and not return, and give the reason specifically of the way they were talked to or treated. It doesn't have to be agreement, but tone is everything. Civility is really going out the window in many places in society, unfortunately.

Message 131 of 134
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I think  the thread has kind of run its course. ddmari has a lot of support from fellow members, and we are all sorry for his unfortunate circumstances.

But...we can all sit here and debate the risk vs non-risk etccc....till we are blue in the face, but why?? ddmari knows why the AA happened, and will go on with his life. No reason to continue speculating, and hashing it out over and over and over again. Whats done is done, and we all know why it happened, especially OP.

We all continue to support OP, and feel for him, but I think thread has run its course....

Message 132 of 134
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:

I think  the thread has kind of run its course. ddmari has a lot of support from fellow members, and we are all sorry for his unfortunate circumstances.

But...we can all sit here and debate the risk vs non-risk etccc....till we are blue in the face, but why?? ddmari knows why the AA happened, and will go on with his life. No reason to continue speculating, and hashing it out over and over and over again. Whats done is done, and we all know why it happened, especially OP.

We all continue to support OP, and feel for him, but I think thread has run its course....

+1

Message 133 of 134
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Loquat wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

+1

+1

Message 134 of 134
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.