Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sad to say but Comenity Shut Me Completely Down

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sad to say but Comenity Shut Me Completely Down

Just remember that they are probably going to raid the Red Roof this weekend and you escaped just in time Smiley Happy)

499243_630x354.jpg

Message 41 of 134
ddemari
Super Contributor

@someg33k wrote:

On one hand I cant wait to hear what their letter to you says. On the other I'm afraid it will be a generic load of BS and quite the anticlimatic ending.

Keep us posted man.

oh yes i definitely dont expect much from a comenity letter for sure lol! i will definitely keep posted. 

Message 42 of 134
ddemari
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just remember that they are probably going to raid the Red Roof this weekend and you escaped just in time Smiley Happy)

499243_630x354.jpg

LOL Smiley Happy 

Message 43 of 134
Anonymous
Not applicable

Isn't ABC 11 out of Raleigh/Durham, NC?

Message 44 of 134
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity's new motto:

Unknown.png 

Comenity. We're the company that takes all of your cards away, then we offer you new ones the very same day.

Message 45 of 134
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Isn't ABC 11 out of Raleigh/Durham, NC?

No idea where it's from, just found the photo on the net. We've used it before to kid around about the Red Roof Inn Visa card. Glad it made ddemari laugh Smiley Happy

Message 46 of 134
ddemari
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Comenity's new motto:

Unknown.png 

Comenity. We're the company that takes all of your cards away, then we offer you new ones the very same day.

I think thats hilarious. Maybe in  year I can reapply for literally only a few of the cards that were my favorites

Message 47 of 134
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Comenity's new motto:

Unknown.png 

I think thats hilarious. Maybe in  year I can reapply for literally only a few of the cards that were my favorites

Glad it made you laugh. I hope that the Comenity people who visit these boards read it, too Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 134
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

I feel like I'm at an AA meeting and one of the oldtimers with 20 years just went out last weekend.  (LOL).

I am positive that you will look back and thank them for doing this.  It's like when someone else breaks up with you, and you are devastated, and then a couple of months later you find out all your friends hated them and they were cheating on you and now you've met the new love of your life.

Somebody with a mature CC portfolio from quality lenders is too good for Comenity.  

Good riddance, Comenity!

Message 49 of 134
UncleB
Credit Mentor

My friend, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. 

I know it wasn't pleasant to re-hash, but I'm sure it will serve to help others not to fall into Comenity's 'trap'.  At the risk of sounding repetitive, I'm sorry you're having to deal with this but as you're already demonstrating they certainly can't keep you down!

Also, a little more 'silver lining'... I'm sure you've thought about this already, but even if the accounts remain closed you'll have an absolutely bullet-proof AAoA going forward for quite a while... Smiley Wink

Message 50 of 134
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.