Slim1Der
Frequent Contributor

Sadly, it's time to garden. My journey so far

Joined MyFico Forums in early May with the following cards:

1. Capitol One Platinum - $2,250 limit

2. NFL Rewards VISA - $1,500 limit

3. Macys - $1,100 limit

4. Jerome's Furniture(Synchrony) - $2,000 limit

Since then my credit profile has grown by leaps and bounds. All from the wealth of knowledge, tips and pointers from all of you MyFico members. I was able to add the following:

1. NFCU CashRewards VISA - $43k limit (started at $22k)

2. NFCU CLOC - $15k

3. NASA FCU CashRewards VISA - $25k limit

4. NASA CLOC - $5k

5. Barclays US Airways MC - $10k

6. CLI on Capitol One to $2,750

7. CLI on NFL Rewards VISA to $2,000

8. CLI on Macys to $2,500

9. CLI on Jerome's Furniture to $6,600

Due to the fact that I was just declined for another PLOC from Western FCU with no counter, I have decided to take a step back and grow what I have gained. BTW, the denial was due to too many new revolving accounts opened within the last 6 months. 

My dream cards are AMEX, CHASE, and US BANK Cash+. Fortunately I know that none will approve me with my BK reporting for another 4.5 years and I'm ok with that. I should have enough to last me until then! I probably wont be posting alot moving forward, just because I know me and checking the forums alot, makes me want to app for more and more. I'm sure some of you are guilty of the same thing!

Lastly, just wanted to say thanks to all of you who replied to my posts, and helped with any comments, tips and guidance. MyFico forums ROCKS!

EX - 751 EQ - 732 TU - 752
Over $200k in revolving credit lines
10% Overall UTI
BK Discharge Jan 2009
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Re: Sadly, it's time to garden. My journey so far

@Slim1Der wrote:

Joined MyFico Forums in early May with the following cards:

1. Capitol One Platinum - $2,250 limit

2. NFL Rewards VISA - $1,500 limit

3. Macys - $1,100 limit

4. Jerome's Furniture(Synchrony) - $2,000 limit

Since then my credit profile has grown by leaps and bounds. All from the wealth of knowledge, tips and pointers from all of you MyFico members. I was able to add the following:

1. NFCU CashRewards VISA - $43k limit (started at $22k)

2. NFCU CLOC - $15k

3. NASA FCU CashRewards VISA - $25k limit

4. NASA CLOC - $5k

5. Barclays US Airways MC - $10k

6. CLI on Capitol One to $2,750

7. CLI on NFL Rewards VISA to $2,000

8. CLI on Macys to $2,500

9. CLI on Jerome's Furniture to $6,600

Due to the fact that I was just declined for another PLOC from Western FCU with no counter, I have decided to take a step back and grow what I have gained. BTW, the denial was due to too many new revolving accounts opened within the last 6 months. 

My dream cards are AMEX, CHASE, and US BANK Cash+. Fortunately I know that none will approve me with my BK reporting for another 4.5 years and I'm ok with that. I should have enough to last me until then! I probably wont be posting alot moving forward, just because I know me and checking the forums alot, makes me want to app for more and more. I'm sure some of you are guilty of the same thing!

Lastly, just wanted to say thanks to all of you who replied to my posts, and helped with any comments, tips and guidance. MyFico forums ROCKS!

Wow that some great increases. Congrats let us know in the next few months once they age how you are doing. Way to go! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.