Runitup
Regular Contributor

Re: Sallie 10k Point Bonus...

My Sallie is a WMC.
Message 21 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

mine is a WMC as well but only had it since june 10 so idk if they like me enough to give an offer. i will call and ask
Message 22 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
mine is a WMC as well but only had it since june 10 so idk if they like me enough to give an offer. i will call and ask

Let us know how it goes! 

Message 23 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

will do. i will call them after work
Message 24 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is a WMC and I put about $700/month through it. No offer for me Smiley Sad

Message 25 of 54
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

@-Cal- wrote:

As I was reading this thread, I received an offer email from Sallie Mae, not quite 10k bonus but it'll do

From July 1 through September 30, you can earn bonus points when you use your Sallie Mae® MasterCard® for eligible restaurant, electronics store and amusement park purchases. Just activate this offer by July 20, 2015, and you'll earn 2 bonus points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases that post to your account, up to 2,500 bonus points.1

Restaurants

Electronics Stores

Amusement Parks

Best of all, this is in addition to the points you already earn for using your card for everyday purchases.

You must activate this offer by July 20, 2015, to be eligible to earn bonus points! The bonus points will appear on your account within 6 to 8 weeks after the promotion ends.

I also received this offer via email yesterday.  This was the first type of targeted offer that I've received from Barclays/Sallie Mae.  Usually I only get emails like the one they sent the day before:  "Get fun facts & helpful hacks!"

Message 26 of 54
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Mine's a Plat. and no offer for me. I contacted Barclays via SM to ask if I might be eligible. Their reply not only said no but made it sound as if no such offer exists. Smiley Sad

I like my Sallie Mae, but I've never received a targeted offer from them and sure would love to have this one.

Message 27 of 54
Runitup
Regular Contributor

2015_06_27_13.59.27.png

Message 28 of 54
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@Runitup wrote:

2015_06_27_13.59.27.png

Oh, that's so pretty. I wish I could see one of those someplace other than in someone else's post on a forum.

Message 29 of 54
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Themanwhocan wrote:

@Bman70 wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

Q1 2014 I received a targeted offer from Barclays for an additional 2X points in several categories on my Priceline card.

Q2 2014 I received a targeted offer from Barclays for an additional 2X points in several categories on my Sallie Mae platinum card.

Q3 2014 I received a targeted offer from Barclays for an additional 2X points in several categories on my Sallie Mae platinum card.

Q4 2014 I received a targeted offer from Barclays for an additional 2X points in several categories on my Sallie Mae platinum card.

Q4 2014 I received a SECOND targeted offer for $20 off my Amazon Prime subscription on my Sallie Mae platinum card.

Q1 2015 no targeted offers.

Q2 2015 I received a targeted offer from Barclays for an additional 2X points in several categories on my Sallie Mae platinum card. This one is for an extra 2X (added to the regular 1X) for Travel, Dining, and Home Improvement Store purchases. Capped at an additional 2,500 points.

Q3 2015 I received a targeted offer from Barclays for an additional 2X points in several categories on my Sallie Mae platinum card. This one is for an extra 2X (added to the regular 1X) for Restaurants, Electronics Stores, and Amusement Parks. Capped at an additional 2,500 points.

I guess the World MC doesn't get offers huh. 

Not a dang thing, no.

And the Arrival+ is too new, I guess.

My wife's WMC got offers for 2Q in 2014.  Nothing in 2015 and I never got them on my WMC.

Message 30 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.