Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae Master card and Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings account

tag
vagrants
Regular Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae Master card and Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings account

@amac373 wrote:

Are you sure if you already have money in your upromise account that it won't deposit into HYSA without a phone call? I opened my HYSA around the 14th of this month so I just figured I had missed the cut off to get Upromise earning deposited into my account since they said the deposits happen between the 13th and 18th I believe.

If an uPromise account has more than $10, you can request check or let auto sweep handle it (occurs once a month between the 12th and 18th). You can see all this information in the uPromise "Ways to Use My Earnings" under "My Earnings Useage". Also, 10% bonus may count for 1099-INT.

AMEX Cash Rebate (this isn't Costco, older version of Blue Cash), AMEX Blue Cash, AMEX BCP, AMEX SPG (personal), Barclay Sallie Mae Plat MC, BBVA Compass NBA AMEX (No AF), Capital One QuickSilver VISA Sig, Capital One QuickSilver World MC, 2x Chase Freedom VISA Sig, Chase Ink Bold World Elite MC, Citi Dividend AMEX/World MC, Citi Double Cash, Citi Hilton VISA Sig, Discover More, Discover It, Fidelity AMEX, Huntington Voice World MC, MyPoints Rewards VISA, 2x US Bank Cash+ VISA Sig
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.