Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sallie Mae Mastercard

Thanks for your help. still undecided but we'll see
Message 111 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I caved and applied. ........... instant approval wmc 3.5k. Pretty thrilled with that. Guess all I can do now is use appropriately and PIF. Well see what happens
Message 112 of 117
GoldSorata
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Well I caved and applied. ........... instant approval wmc 3.5k. Pretty thrilled with that. Guess all I can do now is use appropriately and PIF. Well see what happens

Nice! Smiley Happy

I'm hoping to have the same luck in about a month when I apply. By then my 3 oldest cards will have hit a year old and my 3 newest cards will all be 6 months old. I have very low util, about 3-4% total. My AAoAs is actually 10 years because of my student loans and my mortgage. And 5 TU inquiries within 12 months. I think I have a really good shot, my TU FICO has really gone up, should be in the 760s by then and my only baddies are very old (set to drop off a year from now)

Message 113 of 117
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I'm really hoping to get approved next summer! Enjoy it!

Personal:

Business:

Message 114 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like you have a great shot. I'll move the RM cl over to sm and then close. Done for a while now. I have no proof of this but it really seems like having history with them helped
Message 115 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I just couldn't resist. Great card for me to give to the wife and eliminate the confusion / hassle of "this card for this, these two for this, etc "
Message 116 of 117
Broke_Triathlete
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Seems like you have a great shot. I'll move the RM cl over to sm and then close. Done for a while now. I have no proof of this but it really seems like having history with them helped

We'll see. I've read of people being approved with a BR so in another years time I'll be able to tell you for sure!

Personal:

Business:

Message 117 of 117
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.