Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae world MasterCard

tag
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sallie Mae world MasterCard

If you look at there website and read the fine detail it explain how to get it. So it's from 1% up to 5% plus if you pay your bills on time you get an additional 5%.
Message 31 of 47
enharu
Super Contributor

@boomhower wrote:

Maybe I'm being dense but how is this getting 5% done?  I've looked through the site and just don't get it.  I need an Amazon card and hate Chase so don't want theirs.  The 5% would really make my day.

just curious, but why do u hate chase? Did they CLD or close your account?

I'm asking just to find out more about Chase.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 32 of 47
enharu
Super Contributor

@kampfer09 wrote:
If you look at there website and read the fine detail it explain how to get it. So it's from 1% up to 5% plus if you pay your bills on time you get an additional 5%.

do you mind copying and pasting the link and the exact text?

i went through their entire terms and conditions and reward program details. don't see that anywhere.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 33 of 47
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

Message 34 of 47
enharu
Super Contributor

oh i see so it's only for redemptions for upromise? 

Message 35 of 47
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

It's a cash back which you can use for anything. There an info as well where they can deposit the money into your account It's likes discover card. Here a link where you can register all your card and get money back too.
https://lty.s.upromise.com/secure/login.do?_DARGS=/pages/auth/cookiedlogin.jsp
Message 36 of 47
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

Setup an account and your good to go.
Message 37 of 47
kampfer09
Frequent Contributor

I just got an email telling me how I can get 10% so some vendor will give you 5% plus an additional 5% for your card purchases.
Message 38 of 47
HankNY
Valued Member

I think confusion is kampfer is talking abt Upromise card and I am talking abt this
https://www.salliemae.com/landing/WorldCreditCard/
Message 39 of 47
QuantumCredit
New Contributor

May I ask how you can turn a Visa GC into cash? I thought it could only be used for purchases or else there's a high cash withdrawal fee.

Message 40 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.