Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie Mae

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sallie Mae

I have a Chase Freedom card I got on 3/31 and a Amazon Chase card (that I never use). I'd really like to app for the Sallie Mae card, which is a Chase card.

Your opinions please....will they look unfavorably on me getting Sallie because I have a combined $7k credit with the two current cards? I don't want to waste a HP if it will probably not happen.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sallie Mae

@Vulcan1600 wrote:

I have a Chase Freedom card I got on 3/31 and a Amazon Chase card (that I never use). I'd really like to app for the Sallie Mae card, which is a Chase card.

Your opinions please....will they look unfavorably on me getting Sallie because I have a combined $7k credit with the two current cards? I don't want to waste a HP if it will probably not happen.

Umm, the Sallie Mae is a Barclays card, not Chase

Message 2 of 8
Runitup
Regular Contributor

Sallie=Barclay
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Vulcan1600 wrote:

LOL - I was testing you out!!!

I'm sorry - I need another beer. I have two Barclays cards: Ring (never used) and Rewards card - total $7.5k limit. I know they don't like too many cards and most of mine are from 2015 and both of them since January for the Ring and April for the Rewards.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vulcan1600 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Vulcan1600 wrote:

LOL - I was testing you out!!!

I'm sorry - I need another beer. I have two Barclays cards: Ring (never used) and Rewards card - total $7.5k limit. I know they don't like too many cards and most of mine are from 2015 and both of them since January for the Ring and April for the Rewards.

We all need another beer or two.  I don't think you'll have any problems with Barclays if you apply for the SM.  

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did somebody say beer?

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Did somebody say beer?

Not just beer - Yuengling Lager from America's Oldest Brewery - right up the road from where I live!
How many would you like?

yuengling lager.jpg

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vulcan1600 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Did somebody say beer?

Not just beer - Yuengling Lager from America's Oldest Brewery - right up the road from where I live!
How many would you like?

yuengling lager.jpg

Let's just say I could use a few Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.