cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sallie mae started reporting, question on the limit..

tag
fot1
Established Contributor

Sallie mae started reporting, question on the limit..

Still waiting for the card to show up, but the account did report to TU today. Funny thing is the  credit limit I was told was $2500, the report shows Credit limit at $7900.. Anybody else have this hapopen? I am going to assume the credit limit will be changed once the account updates..

Too many to list..
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
chwebb1
Established Contributor

Re: Sallie mae started reporting, question on the limit..

@fot1 wrote:

Still waiting for the card to show up, but the account did report to TU today. Funny thing is the  credit limit I was told was $2500, the report shows Credit limit at $7900.. Anybody else have this hapopen? I am going to assume the credit limit will be changed once the account updates..

When I applied for my Ring, the account appeared on my TU before I received the card, reporting the correct limit. Maybe they decided to up your limit for whatever reason?

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 2 of 3
fot1
Established Contributor

Re: Sallie mae started reporting, question on the limit..

@interestingchwebb1 wrote:

@fot1 wrote:

When I applied for my Ring, the account appeared on my TU before I received the card, reporting the correct limit. Maybe they decided to up your limit for whatever reason?

Interesting.. Have to see what happens

Too many to list..
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.