Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam's Biz Card - CLD -

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sam's Biz Card - CLD -

Sorry, not sure why message didn't post.
I just received my bill and I went from $5K to $2300.  What the heck is this all about?  Now I am back up to nearly 100% ratio.  This is insane!!  I always pay when the bill comes out and much more that what the monthly is.  Only thing is, this last time I paid a day too soon and didn't know it till I got my bill.  So, I was charged a $35 late fee.  I called CS and they said they see I made a double payment, even though 29 days apart on my bill and would be happy to lift the LF charge.  She said she didn't think that one late payment would reduce my limit, but she didn't know what did.  My fico scores are up 100 pints over last year, so that can't be it. 
I wonder now if my fico will show a 30 day late, even though it was paid.  Poor me!!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think in most instances you don't get a 30 day late until you miss 2 payments.  I know I had a few missed payments on my card when I was in college, but I never missed more than 1 and I have no 30 day lates.  I think in nearly every case the most I missed it by was 1 week, and usually it was only a few days. 

It does sound as if they are now 'chasing your balance'.  So be prepared for another CLD when you make another payment.  It's possible they will close the account when the balance is PIF'd

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't understand.  I have always paid more than what was due each month.  Maybe they are upset because I am not making any new charges on it for over 6 months now.  Just trying to pay down my balance.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.