Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's Club CLI

tag
mross1080
Established Contributor

Sam's Club CLI

Hit the button on my sam's account went from 800 to 1550! I love GEMB!Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Re: Sam's Club CLI

Nice! I just clicked the other day and denied for not enough use with existing limit. I usually get this if I don't strictly obey the 4 month timeline.

Message 2 of 8
mross1080
Established Contributor

I actually have bad luck with the 4 months thing. If I do 4 months I always get shot down with GEMB if I try at 6 months I always get it.

Message 3 of 8
ficonightmare
Frequent Contributor

Congrats mross!

But what is this magical button that you speak of? Smiley Surprised

When I log into my GEMB/PayPal MC, I see nothing to hit for a CLI.. I've checked everywhere..

Also, does GEMB do a hard inquiry when you request an increase?

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 8
mross1080
Established Contributor

The button for paypal is there some days and then disappears for months i've noticed. Im pretty sure it has to do with paypal and not GEMB. If you call the number on the back of the card you can do it through the automated system.

Message 5 of 8
guydiver
Established Contributor

, Re: Sam's Club CLI

Yep, 6 months AND 6 statements since last CLI, not a day sooner for me.  Got auto CLI's on both of mine(store and Discover) this  month.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: , Re: Sam's Club CLI

It's been a while since I posted here~

I love Sam's and GEMB, my most recent CL took me to $10K.  Always ask for the increases from Sams and Walmart every 6 months! Plus I pay in full.

Message 7 of 8
debtfree09
Regular Contributor

Re: , Re: Sam's Club CLI

I received a $400 CLI this month too, from $300 to $700.  SInce my BK13 just fell off in November I'm pretty happy plus dh just was approved for both Walmart and Lowes.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.