Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's Club Credit Card Free FICO Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam's Club Credit Card Free FICO Score

Hi everyone. I am not sure if this is news, but I searched the forum and haven't seen any mention of this.

Sam's club credit card just gave their website a facelift recently. Today I received an email about their new features, including free TU FICO Score 8. This is the same one that Discover gives.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Sam's Club Credit Card Free FICO Score

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi everyone. I am not sure if this is news, but I searched the forum and haven't seen any mention of this.

Sam's club credit card just gave their website a facelift recently. Today I received an email about their new features, including free TU FICO Score 8. This is the same one that Discover gives.

These facelifts give my normally local browser fits and i've had to change to portable browsers to even reach my accounts.

I know they are trying to transition to more mobile phone friendly pages but i guess they don't care about the desktoppers anymore. UGH

But that's another story, i long been into PC Security and everything websites/pages/flash/ etc. since Windows 98 so it is what it is.

On the FICO score with Sam's Club that's pretty nice but lord a mercy, everyone and their brother now gets a free TU score.

I pull mine from Walmart + Discover + BofA etc.

Message 2 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Haha so true CM7, why oh why cant anyone give a free Fico EQ. ive said this before but everyone snd their brother like to pull EQ , always slowest to update for me and the one that gives me most trouble. Oh well at least CK lets us see iur report everyweek for free.
Message 3 of 11
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Synchrony Amazon store card now offers it too

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

+1.

Its fun to see my score like 3 different days in the months but stay the same lol! Uggh almost back to 700 , wandering how much itll jump when bk falls offSmiley Happy nightdreaming hahaSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 11
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice! Time to close Walmart CC.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closing Wally ? why?
Message 7 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Id imagine they would close it if they were only using Wally for the free score and now that Sams has one too maybe think its redundant. You can also use your Sams at Walmart. Just my theory.
Message 8 of 11
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Closing Wally ? why?

They don't offer anything! What is the benefit of keeping it open?

Message 9 of 11
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Haha so true CM7, why oh why cant anyone give a free Fico EQ. ive said this before but everyone snd their brother like to pull EQ , always slowest to update for me and the one that gives me most trouble. Oh well at least CK lets us see iur report everyweek for free.

Funny, my spreadsheet has 4 columns for EQ FICO scores (EQ-04, EQ-08, EQ-08 BE and NG 3).   I only have one column for a TU-08 score.  Yes, multiple CCCs provide TU-08 scores, but I can't find a TU-04 score anywhere. 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Where-to-obtain-FREE-monthly-FICO-scores/...

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.