Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

Sam's Club Credit Card Free FICO Score

Hi everyone. I am not sure if this is news, but I searched the forum and haven't seen any mention of this.

Sam's club credit card just gave their website a facelift recently. Today I received an email about their new features, including free TU FICO Score 8. This is the same one that Discover gives.

Current Scores: No idea. 700-something?
Some Chase cards, some Citi cards, also Discover and AMEX. PNC, too. Probably $100K total credit or so.
Super Contributor

Re: Sam's Club Credit Card Free FICO Score

[ Edited ]

KoF88 wrote:

Hi everyone. I am not sure if this is news, but I searched the forum and haven't seen any mention of this.

Sam's club credit card just gave their website a facelift recently. Today I received an email about their new features, including free TU FICO Score 8. This is the same one that Discover gives.

These facelifts give my normally local browser fits and i've had to change to portable browsers to even reach my accounts.

I know they are trying to transition to more mobile phone friendly pages but i guess they don't care about the desktoppers anymore. UGH

But that's another story, i long been into PC Security and everything websites/pages/flash/ etc. since Windows 98 so it is what it is.

On the FICO score with Sam's Club that's pretty nice but lord a mercy, everyone and their brother now gets a free TU score.

I pull mine from Walmart + Discover + BofA etc.

Last App-Jan 26* It's All In The Magic Of Your Own Destiny * FICO TU 769 EQ 723 EX 777
Senior Contributor

Haha so true CM7, why oh why cant anyone give a free Fico EQ. ive said this before but everyone snd their brother like to pull EQ , always slowest to update for me and the one that gives me most trouble. Oh well at least CK lets us see iur report everyweek for free.
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

Synchrony Amazon store card now offers it too

3/16 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671. One baddie left falls off starting 11/17.
>10/17 CCT EX 732 TU 725 EQ 715
You are only young once, but you can be immature forever
Senior Contributor
0 Kudos

+1.

Its fun to see my score like 3 different days in the months but stay the same lol! Uggh almost back to 700 , wandering how much itll jump when bk falls offSmiley Happy nightdreaming hahaSmiley Happy
Established Contributor
0 Kudos

KoF88 wrote:

Nice! Time to close Walmart CC.

Established Contributor
0 Kudos

Closing Wally ? why?
Open Sky Visa: $375 | First Progress MC: $404 | CapOne MC: $605 | CapOne QuickSilver MC: $2150 | Cabela's Visa: $4000 | Barclaycard® Rewards MC: $1000 | Blaze MC:$1500 | First Savings MC: $1500 | Legacy Visa:$1750 | AMEX BCE®: $3000 | Discover It Card: $3500 | Chase Freedom: $4800 | Chase SLATE: $3800 | CSP®: $7000 | United MileagePlus® Explorer: $7000 | Amazon RewardsVSA: $4800 | Old Navy: $3500 | Gap: $3500 | Banana Republic: $3000 | Walmart: $6000 | Sams Club:$10000 | AEO® Visa: $2500 | TJX MC: $3000 | Amazon Store Card: $3500 | Belk: $5000 | Macy's: $13000 | J.Crew: $2000 | Abercrombie: $1350 | Express: $2400 | Buckle: $1000 | Kay: $6000 | PayPal: $2750 | Overstock: $5400 | SMG Visa: $3000 | Citi® AAdvantage: $14500
Senior Contributor
0 Kudos

Id imagine they would close it if they were only using Wally for the free score and now that Sams has one too maybe think its redundant. You can also use your Sams at Walmart. Just my theory.
Established Contributor
0 Kudos

DavioKanuri wrote:
Closing Wally ? why?

They don't offer anything! What is the benefit of keeping it open?

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Haha so true CM7, why oh why cant anyone give a free Fico EQ. ive said this before but everyone snd their brother like to pull EQ , always slowest to update for me and the one that gives me most trouble. Oh well at least CK lets us see iur report everyweek for free.

Funny, my spreadsheet has 4 columns for EQ FICO scores (EQ-04, EQ-08, EQ-08 BE and NG 3).   I only have one column for a TU-08 score.  Yes, multiple CCCs provide TU-08 scores, but I can't find a TU-04 score anywhere. 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Where-to-obtain-FREE-monthly-FICO-scores/...

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.