Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's Club MC new web interface

tag
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Sam's Club MC new web interface

Tried logging into my Sam's Club MC credit card account, get logged in okay, but It sends me to my Closed account (card was lost and replaced). 

with no way to look at my current account, Sent them a message, hopefully wil be resolved soon. 

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Sam's Club MC new web interface

@jamesdwi wrote:

Tried logging into my Sam's Club MC credit card account, get logged in okay, but It sends me to my Closed account (card was lost and replaced). 

with no way to look at my current account, Sent them a message, hopefully wil be resolved soon. 

There's another thread that discusses the updated interface, and somebody there had the same issue and a possible solution:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Sam-s-Club-MC-Free-TU-Credit-Score/td-p/4720817

Message 2 of 4
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

thanks  UncleB looks like i will be using my iphone App to pay the bill.  what a PITA...  

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 3 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@jamesdwi wrote:

thanks  UncleB looks like i will be using my iphone App to pay the bill.  what a PITA...  

If none of the work-arounds from the other thread work for you I would still reach out to them for a solution... while the headache is yours (for the moment) the "job" is theirs to get this to work correctly.   Smiley Happy

You shouldn't have to use a different device to get around their technical issues... let us know if they are able to get it resolved for you!  Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.