Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam's Club Membership and Mastercard.

Renewed automatically.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: Sam's Club Membership and Mastercard.

Yes it will charge automatically to your MasterCard, actuallly stood in the CS line while a member yelled at an employee about it
Message 2 of 8
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

THey auto renew to the CC.  It's how they keep you using it at least once a year to avoid not using it and closing it for non-use.  Don't worry they'll collect their membership fee Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right on!

Message 4 of 8
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I like my Costco and sams club cause they're across the street from each other so when I need a good dessert I go to Costco and when I want good pizza I go to sams club hahaha,

You won't lose the card ! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Great for that 86 pack of jumbo Charmin as well!  You'd be set for a year!  $10K?  Sounds like you need a miracle call to CS @ 877-379-8173

They may talk funnier than we're used to but, they sure can approve you for that $25K limit you're looking for.  I only had luck dealing with the overseas team when the US team wouldn't budge for years.  Now the membership fee keeps the card active since I've been working on Dsico / AMEX for the past year and a half to double that wretched Sam's MC!  Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

FWIW if you want you can also disable the auto-pay for the membership. 

I have mine disabled so I can pay in person and take advantage of the Discover Deal for a $10 gift card at renewal.  Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 8
dragontears
Senior Contributor

I have mine on auto pay but have managed to get them to honor the Discover deal gift card for 2 years in a row. YMMV
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.