Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sam's & JCP account reported balance twice In one month on CR! proof in thread

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam's & JCP account reported balance twice In one month on CR! proof in thread

I have 3 accounts with GE my card usually report when my statement cut. My Sam's statement cut on the 4th I had 0 balance an it updated on all 3 reposts with a 0 balance but I noticed I made a purchase on my card last week after the 4th an they reported the balance yesterday so that mean they reported twice in one month do most card do this?

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 03-13-2009 07:01 PM
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GE MONEYBANK REPORTING

Bump lol.
Message 2 of 7
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: GE MONEYBANK REPORTING

I have found my Sams card to report only at the end of the month and on some months it takes 2 billing cycles to report a zero balance.  Are you sure the 0 balance report was from this month (according to the DOLA).  I would be very surpised that any CCC would report twice in a month.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam's & JCP account Reported Twice In One Month On CR! proof in thread

Well i guess GE is changing there reporting policies not only did they report for Sam's twice this month they also reported for JCP twice look at the pics below. My thing is if there going to be doing this how am i going to play the score game if there just going to report randomly.

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 03-13-2009 06:52 PM
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sam's & JCP account Reported Twice In One Month On CR! proof in thread

This is really tripping me out it kind of got me wondering why there reporting my every move?

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 03-13-2009 07:43 PM
Message 5 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

It might well be a hiccup on their part.

Discover once reported us twice --this was in December 07, I think. They always report on the first of the month, which I'm careful to have at $0. This time they reported again, a few days after Christmas. I immediately paid the balance and called to politely ask WTH?? They said that they had no idea, but they updated yet again a few days later to show the balance back down to $0.

So it might just be a spasm on their part.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like my Wal-mart account updated also i just hope they don't start doing this on the regular.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.