Did you mean: 

Sam's club pre-approval

tag
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Re: Sam's club pre-approval

@bigDEElight wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Wow. Never seen anyone turn down Sam's MC pre-approval. Guess there's a first for everything. Lol. Synchrony would have most likely increased limit as others have said.

+1

Unless times have changed drastically, I called in on the Toys R Us card, went from $500 to $3k.  Then I called back in within the first month and bumped it up to $6k, no additional HPs beyoond the initial application.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 21 of 24
keithB
Established Contributor

@JediNeo wrote:

I agree that Sam's is now far superior to WM. When I started to rebuild my credit Wally was the first to approve me. Now it's mostly for the free FICO and occasionally a big purchase item for the special financing. Really came in handy with my Xmas shopping.

Discover is 5% CB for Christmas this season.

Message 22 of 24
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@keithB wrote:

@JediNeo wrote:

I agree that Sam's is now far superior to WM. When I started to rebuild my credit Wally was the first to approve me. Now it's mostly for the free FICO and occasionally a big purchase item for the special financing. Really came in handy with my Xmas shopping.

Discover is 5% CB for Christmas this season.

I'm confused by this; both the WM and Sams cards are switching to Mastercard this summer. The new rewards structure kicks in on August 22 (IIRC) even if the plastic still says Discover.

When Discover runs their 5% quarterly cashback bonus amounts, it only applies to Discover-issued cards, not any of the co-branded cards anyway (ie. Comenity TrueValue Discover, FNBO Discover, Walmart Discover, etc.)

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.