Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same HP for two Barclay Card

tag
Beckhsrules
Frequent Contributor

Same HP for two Barclay Card

Is it possible to get 2 cards with the same HP for Barclay. I just now applied for US Airways Dividend Miles and got approved instantly. Waiting for your thoughts on the same.

AAoA: 1 yr 3 mo | FICO Scores: EX: 720, TU: 724, EQ: 705 | Inq: EX: 13, EQ: 8, TU: 7 | GARDENING AS OF 3/13/2017
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Same HP for two Barclay Card

@Beckhsrules wrote:

Is it possible to get 2 cards with the same HP for Barclay. I just now applied for US Airways Dividend Miles and got approved instantly. Waiting for your thoughts on the same.

Nope, it auto denies the app.... very few have been able to get a 2nd pull done and then approved on the 2nd app... barclay likes to space things out!

Message 2 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Beckhsrules wrote:

Nope, it auto denies the app.... very few have been able to get a 2nd pull done and then approved on the 2nd app... barclay likes to space things out!

+1

Barclays is pretty finicky when it comes to 2nd applications in consecutive fashion.

Message 3 of 4
FlawlessShineAutoSpa
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your approval for your Barclay US Airways Dividend Miles CC! Continue Success in The World of Credit Cards!

American Express Blue Cash Everyday $2000 •• Cap1 Venture One $10K
Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard $1500 •• Chase Freedom Visa $3500
Cap 1 Quicksilver Visa $5000 •• Cap 1 Quicksilver Mastecard $2000
Syncrhrony $1500 •• Citi Double Cash $1700 •• Cap1 Spark Classic $2000
Credit One Visa $500

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.