Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same fico score on both t.u and eq.

tag
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: Same fico score on both t.u and eq.

plasticman, have you tried the "I wonder what will happen if I let 0 balances report" thing yet?

That's a sure sign of myFico addiction.  Ask anybody.  lol

Message 11 of 15
Established Contributor

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

plasticman, have you tried the "I wonder what will happen if I let 0 balances report" thing yet?

I just never cared to based on what I have read here in previous posts. I think I would definately loose points, for taking an action, I am fairly certain I know what the result will be.
Message 12 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

plasticman wrote:

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

I just never cared to based on what I have read here in previous posts. I think I would definately loose points, for taking an action, I am fairly certain I know what the result will be.

That was my Team Guinea Pig experiment. Lost across all three the first two times, while I was still in a "dirty" score bucket (presence of a 90-day late), but once the 90 was gone, having all $0 hurt my EQ and helped my TU. Go figure. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 15
Established Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@plasticman wrote:

@Uborrow-Upay wrote:

That was my Team Guinea Pig experiment. Lost across all three the first two times, while I was still in a "dirty" score bucket (presence of a 90-day late), but once the 90 was gone, having all $0 hurt my EQ and helped my TU. Go figure. Smiley Tongue

Hauling, as much as I have read here learning from the members, it astounds me how much I still do not know.

BTW....You are "shiny" like a new penny now!Smiley Wink

Message Edited by plasticman on 09-18-2009 09:06 PM
Message 14 of 15
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Will I live long enough to leave the nether world of the dirty scoring bucket with EQ and EX? It is so nice to have a small toe hold in "clean" land. Now I want it all!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.