Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sams Business Card CLI - Upgrade

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Sams Business Card CLI - Upgrade

So last week I submitted a CLI request online and received the letter in mail today they increased me from $5000 to $7000.

So I called to ask about being upgraded to Discover card and as usual was told I had to go apply in store.

Long story short, they almost never give out the Discover without PG which I currently do not PG the card, after underwriter said anything above 600 would be approved I decided to finally let them have PG, it was instantly referred and then when I called back in, he would not talk to me over the phone until I had letter in hand of why it was declined. I was in the store for almost 2 hours. I have a very love/hate relationship with GE, they back so many of the cards I use and have that I have to put up with them but the call center for underwriters are in another country for starters and the list goes on from there.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Re: Sams Business Card CLI - Upgrade

Do they pull DNB or Experian (or both, or other) along with the personal reports? Or just the personal?

Two-in-one question, actually:  What do they pull for just the Sam's card, and same question for the Discover upgrade...

Edited for added question 

Message Edited by Uborrow-Upay on 03-21-2009 09:10 AM
Message 2 of 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

EQ Biz / EQ Personal.
Message 3 of 4
Uborrow-Upay
Valued Contributor

Thanks, concorduser!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.