Regular Contributor
timmis1127

Sams Club Discover Card

why is it so hard to get a Sams Club Discover card i have applied twice and got denied??
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Re: Sams Club Discover Card

I just got approved for this last Sunday with a TU of 643 and CL of 4.2k. What is your TU?
Here we go again...
Valued Member
will309

Fretless,

what part of the country are you in? I'm in Ohio and I'm not certain who they pull from.

3/3/08 TU 653 EQ 628 EX 673
Regular Contributor
timmis1127

my TU is 666
Regular Contributor
timmis1127

im in michigan
Frequent Contributor
dangphuocloc72

:smileymad: My TU 700+ they turn me down 2 time , reason applied too many card in 3 month .
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

I'm in Virginia. That card is issued by GEMB and from what I hear they are pretty notorious for pulling TU.

Do you have low util?
Here we go again...
Frequent Contributor
dangphuocloc72

l LIVE IN VA . ALL MY CC VERY LOW UTIL . ALWAY PAID BEFOR CLOSING DAY . AND LEAVE $5 LELF IN BALANCE LET THEM REPORT . I DON'T REALLY NEEDS CARD , BUT I JUST WANT TO HAVE DISCOVER IN MY CR .

I HAVE : AMEX ( BLUE ) $5 = 5K
             : AMEX ( BLUE ) $5 = 2500
           : HOOTER            $5= 5K
           : BB STORE   $1300=2K ( I DIDN'T PAY OFF BECAUSE IT HAVE 0% FOR 6 MONTHS )
            : CCCU                0 = 1 K
           : CAPITALONE     0= 1 K ( JUST CLOSE B/C DON'T GIVE ME CL )

NOW I CARRY OUT ONLY AMEX 5K AND HOOTER .
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

I'm pretty sure I had 5 inqs on TU when I applied.
Here we go again...
Regular Contributor
MsQueenB

My boss LOATHES the Sam's Discover card!:smileyvery-happy:  She says she was going thru a financial crisis with the IRS (nuff said!) and fell behind and Discover reps called her non-stop, usually at dinnertime and they were rude.   She ended up doing credit counseling (wasting her money, to me), and finally paid them off and swears she will never have another Discover card.

She says she still has nightmares about playing her voice messages and hearing, "This is Mrs. Aguilar from Discover regarding your Sam's Club account".  :smileyvery-happy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+