Valued Member
did2009

Re: Sams Discover...Approved

I have been declined for the SC Discover, but been offered $600 for the SC Credit.  I didn't think I would get that much from GEMB since I got $250 from Belk and $200 from JCPenney.  

What I love about JCP is that I can use it in Rite Aid or CVS, but it's too big of a temptation when extra bucks play into the game at CVS.  I used $5 on it just the other day because I had $23 in cash.  I bought 4-12 packs of Coke Zero, school stuff, mustard, and elbow macaroni....along with 2 20 oz cokes.  

Regular Contributor
Lyythine

Re: Sams Discover...Approved

hehe...  I wish i knew for sure if Sams CLub factored in membership history....  Since Ive "been a member" since 1989, I have a feeling that would go well for me, only problem is - I wonder if they would notice that I would have only been 7 when I opened the account??? :smileywink:

I was added to my dad's business account many many years ago, but it showed his opening date - would be a nice thought though!  

Anyway, OP - congrats on the great CL 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+