Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapphire Preferred or....

tag
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

Sapphire Preferred or....

Looking for a new card with a good sign up bonus. I had the SP card in early 2015 but since converted it. Any other cards out there with similar bonuses? I missed the boat on the 100k promotion on the higher end card. Otherwise...whats the best 0% card right now? Anything at Citi? I do not curently have any of their products.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Re: Sapphire Preferred or....

@revvystoke wrote:

Looking for a new card with a good sign up bonus. I had the SP card in early 2015 but since converted it. Any other cards out there with similar bonuses? I missed the boat on the 100k promotion on the higher end card. Otherwise...whats the best 0% card right now? Anything at Citi? I do not curently have any of their products.

@Anonymous csp is fine, 55k with an au.  you can still csr @ branch and get 100K if you are <5/24 (its said that pre-approvals are history) you can also branch an ink bp and yeild 80K and no af the first year.  lots of hotel and air cards @ chase as well

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in a similar boat.  Citi is the only CC company that has me pre-approved so I'm leaning in that direction too.  But if you are able to I would get the CSR.  Great sign-up bonus.  If used probably the stiff fee can pay for itself.  You should also check to see if you have the targeted $300 offer on the Freedom Unlimited or 70,000 bonus points on the CSP.  You will have to go into a branch to see I believe. 

Message 3 of 7
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

Darn, no branch nearby. Any alternatives
AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking at the current cards you have I recommend getting the Freedom or Freedom unlimited. They both have no annual fee and you can start racking up points especially this qtr with the freedom's 5% off gas. I personally have both the freedom and freedom unlimited and have racked up almost 100k pts just by category spending. All ultimate rewards points are transferable once you get your hands on CSP or CSR.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh and I second bourgogne on the fact that you can ONLY get the 100k bonus on the CSR in branch until March.
Message 6 of 7
skigirl916
Established Contributor

You'd have to do the CSReserve, not Preferred, since you already got the bonus within 24 months. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.