cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save UR for CSP or spend now? (Chase)

tag
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

Re: Save UR for CSP or spend now? (Chase)

@Anonymous wrote:
Hmm...I usually fly coach unless upgraded, and fly Southwest most of the time would you say it's still worth it? Just wondering.

Last time I flew Southwest I was able to get around $0.017 for each point.  So, if you cashed out your 40k points now you would get $400, if you transferred them to Southwest and were able to get $0.017 per point like I did you would be able to get $680 worth of airfare.  So I would keep them IMO.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Two questions:

So you're saying I can transfer over UR to RapidRewards and get 40k Rapid Rewards points in exchange for 40k UR or a different number?

Another question: Do transferred points count towards the companion pass? I know with the SouthWest signup bonus it counts.
Message 12 of 14
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Two questions:

So you're saying I can transfer over UR to RapidRewards and get 40k Rapid Rewards points in exchange for 40k UR or a different number?

Another question: Do transferred points count towards the companion pass? I know with the SouthWest signup bonus it counts.

They transfer 1:1, so yes, 40k UR points would equal 40k Rapid Rewards points.

No, the points don't count towards the companion pass.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just booked flights to Chicago last night using Chase UR. Award availability was ample on the return flight but not the outbound, so I transferred some UR to Avios and made a one way award booking with British Airways, and used the UR travel portal to book the outbound flight on a cash ticket. Both methods come in super handy which is why CSR and CSP are so great!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.