Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenario

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scenario

Alright guys! im wrting this post because i need help.

Next week im paying off both of the CC my wife has (87%) util and the following month 2 of her 3 inq are going away... now i decided to start working on our credit but i dont know how to use those 2 C.C she has at best. should i get more cc???

CK 650

AAoA 1.5

perfect payment history

about 15 account (11 student loans)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: Scenario

@Anonymous wrote:

Alright guys! im wrting this post because i need help.

Next week im paying off both of the CC my wife has (87%) util and the following month 2 of her 3 inq are going away... now i decided to start working on our credit but i dont know how to use those 2 C.C she has at best. should i get more cc???

CK 650

AAoA 1.5

perfect payment history

about 15 account (11 student loans)

Thats not a very good credit score. However, such a large utilization is probably killing the score right now. You want one card to report a small amount to the credit bureaus (them pay it off) and the other pay off completely before it reports. Then you can see about getting more credit cards.

Are you interested in cash back cards, or what? Exactly which cards does she have already?

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.