Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schwab Visa Card I have an Extra for SALE

tag
GomerPyle
Regular Contributor

Schwab Visa Card I have an Extra for SALE

On May 20 I applied online for the Schwab Visa Signature 2% rewards card. My computer just kept spinning and spinning on the approval page so I shut it down. I called them the next day to find out what happened. They told me they did not receive the application. The rep then took my app over the phone. I was approved and I was happy. I received the card several days ago and activated and all was good. Today I get another card in the mail. New account identical CL. I now have two Schwab Visa cards. Checked my CR and low and behold two inquirys and two new accounts. This is not my fault. What should I do? Need advice. Is there any advantage to keeping both?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Schwab Visa Card I have an Extra for SALE

you could always combine CL's and close one.

what is CL?

other can't get approved with almost 800 and you get 2, what's your score! 

Message 2 of 3
GomerPyle
Regular Contributor

Re: Schwab Visa Card I have an Extra for SALE

The CL for each card is $8,000. I use Credit Secure on the AMEX site to monitor things. They pulled Experian twice and my FAKO for experian is 790. I have no idea what the ex fico is. My Equifax fico is 779 It would be really nice if they would combine the CL but it is a signature card that doesnt really report anyway.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.